Monday, June 18, 2012

New life to an old headboard!

I am so excited to share this post with you. I already did a post earlier with the pet paintings I delivered today, but I am so excited to show you this find! 
So it's your lucky day, you get a two-for-one!

Today I was out and about and went into a local antique store. I went in looking for a lamp for my client, but left with this in the Jeep! For only $50 it is such a steal, I couldn't wait to get home and give it a new look! 


I love the way the headboard looks against the gray walls in our living room. Maybe I will just paint my whole house gray?? ;)


As we all know, good design takes time... so I am patiently sourcing items for our bedroom, stay tuned for the finished project and to see this headboard in it's happy home!

Do you like the green? What color would you have chosen?

xoxo,
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment