Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Pixie & Lily!

As some of you know, along with being an interior designer, I am also an artist. I paint many different subjects, but lately my specialty has been custom pet portraits, one of the best parts about doing this, is that it brings me in contact with people that I have lost touch with over the years!

Today, I got to deliver these two to one happy pet mommy. She is an old friend that I played soccer with in high school and it was great to catch up with her over coffee today. So excited for the things that are near in her future!

For some reason, I am rarely asked to paint kitties, it's mainly dogs that are requested. So I am excited to share this lovely duo with you, Lily and Pixie (the kitty)! If you are interested in viewing more of my work, please visit my website.

Thank you Meghan, for supporting my talent and asking me to paint them, I am so happy you are already enjoying them in your home!



No comments:

Post a Comment